Sunflower Seed & Almond Meal Quiche Crust
- 2 cups almond meal or sunflower seed meal (or a combination of the two)
- 2 tablespoons butter, olive oil, or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, rosemary or thyme (pretty sure mine had a bit more than that)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (if the sunflower seed meal is salted, emit this)
For the filling...
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt
- what ever veges are on hand: mushrooms, spinach, onions, peppers, broccoli, squash, tomatoes, etc
- shredded cheese (any kind and what ever amount you desire)
Garnish with greek yogurt and homemade salsa.