Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back online

Yeah, I got my computer back so I can stop posting with my phone. I have quite a bit to share, but maybe not all at once. uh... let's see.

immediately after this post im going snowboarding for the 15th time. exactly half way through my goal. i have finally started consistently putting turns together. i still fall on my butt here and there, but someone told me "that just means your trying." sounds good to me :)

i have joined an INDIE BUSINESS CLASS being taught by three indie business owners. one of them is Elsie (one of my "models/mentors"). if you would like to join, here's the info/link.

and the last tid bit for now is ... ROAD TRIP! we are heading out next wednesday, march 3rd. we will be heading up to portland, or and then seattle, wa and if my step sister and family are around, hopefully BC. i have never been to any of these places so i am so excited. we are sort of scouting out our next city to live.

off to ride! kisses from tahoe
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment