Monday, February 21, 2011

Design for a good cause

I've been doing some graphic design lately. As I mentioned before, I am volunteering for V-Day this year in South Lake Tahoe, CA. I am going to be in the Vagina Monologues, but I am also helping them with this years promotional items. Here are the design pieces I've done so far.

logo without text. this logo was recreated based on the official VDay logo (displayed at the top) and stickers made for last years event.


the Sex Show 2011 logo


The Sex Show flyer hung up around town. I also made a smaller version (without the lengthy description) that was printed on sticker paper and adhered to individual condoms that we have been handing out to promote the event. It's this Thursday!!! Gonna be so much fun!


The Vagina Monologues 2011 poster (without the sponsor logos)
If you're near by, come join us. Our fb page


and the cute little ticket to go with it


The program will be the last piece for this project...and probably the least fun, but I'll share it with you if I like how it turns out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment