Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweethearts, a camera, & V-Day

I'm so happy my Sweetheart series went over well.


this cute little ear warmer is still available here



I am currently offering to embroider a heart (for FREE) to any item purchased in my shop. There are some sexy red and some spunky red legwarmers that would be perfect for this.

I have lots of ideas and supplies to make more, but it gets harder and harder to find a willing photographer (since I am also the model, it makes it hard for me to take the pics). Soooo... I need a new camera. If you are into cameras, let me know if you have any suggestions. Features needed: wireless remote shutter release (to take pics of myself modeling product), xlarge front view screen (so I can see what I'm taking a picture of), and around 12 mp....under $500 (hopefully, a lot under).

I am also busy volunteering for V-Day. I do not enjoy performing in front of people so I had agreed to do behind-the-scenes types of jobs. However, I have been asked to play a small part in the Vagina Monologues. I was really hesitant to commit, but told myself that since it scares me so much, I've really got to do it. You might remember, on my 31 before 32 list I have 'do something scary'. I didn't know what that something scary was going to be, I just told myself...'when I feel that awful anxiety welling up inside of me, that will be it'. I have to admit, I'm enjoying the camaraderie. Plus, I have the funnest (and possibly the smallest) part playing a six year old girl. I have also been doing some design for the events and love the positive reactions from the other girls.

Well, I'm off to the post office to ship my first international sale and then off to see a bunch of houses with our realtor.

1 comment:

  1. Ah congrats on the Vagina Monologues part! Don't be scared - I'm sure you'll rock it. :)

    ReplyDelete