Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tahoe to Kansas, and BABIES oh my!

Wow this week has been a whirlwind! I moved out of my current place, filling up a storage unit in Nevada and preparing for my trip back to Kansas. Tuesday was my last day in Tahoe so I enjoyed it the best way I know how. I had a peaceful breakfast on the beach.


Checked out a new-to-me Farmers Market.






And said goodbye to friends.

Wednesday was a full day of traveling. My bestie picked me up at the airport around 10pm and we stayed up late catching up on life.

Thursday, my sister had a baby boy!! I made it to town just in time.



Yesterday, was full of baby holding, errands, and 3 home showings. (I'm in search of new renters. Fingers crossed I find the right fit.)

And lookie there, the week isn't even over yet. I better get out there and do something. haha

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That market looks amazing and CONGRATS on being an Auntie! What cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jess on the new baby in the family! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete