Saturday, January 29, 2011

1 year Dreadiversary

Today is my 1 year Dreadiversary. I have gathered up pictures to tell the story of my dreads in their first year of life.

preparing to dread
January 2010

After 20 hrs of dreading spread out over 5 days... they were finished!!
January 29th, 2010 in Tahoe


hiking out of the Santa Cruz Mtns with major hat hair


I think this was my first ponytail. My hand was in a cast so Nick actually did my hair for me.
March in Tahoe

fun dread shadow


May in Kansas


just returned home from a long weekend camping at Feather Falls
Memorial weekend, Tahoe


June in Tahoe


June at Yosemite Ntl Pk


crazy camp hair
July in California


i love this one!! stick in the hair ....also at summer camp.
July in California

White string
August in Kansas



my Birthday
September in Kansas



October in Arkansas


October in Arkansas


November in Utah


December in Tahoe


January 2011 in Tahoe

2 new strings

1 comment:

  1. Awesome dreads! So jealous, I've always wanted to get them but I don't have the courage to actually go through with it! :P

    ReplyDelete