Sunday, July 24, 2011

the Sunday Special - Orange Leaf


Our final destination on photo shoot day was Orange Leaf. My friend and photographer, Travis, suggested it for it's bright colors. I had never even heard of it before. Glad he suggested it. It was yummy! And fun!

The best part was sampling the flavors.



Here's how it works. It's self serve yogurt. You pick the size container. I chose the smallest empty bowl, but there are different flavored waffle pieces, cookies, and brownies to choose from. Then you can pick and choose as many of the flavored yogurts as you want.



Some favorites included chocolate/peanut butter (swirled), coffee lovers, red velvet, and coconut.


Top it off with anything from bobas, fruit, candy, nuts, etc.

Your dish then gets weighed in (I believe it is 39 cents an ounce). Mine came out to be about $3.50




Ahh, I want some right now!

1 comment:

  1. Where's it located? Looks yummy! You know how I love love love ice cream, yogurt, and gelato!

    ReplyDelete