Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Snow Day + Sunshine Coat

WE GOT POWDER!!! Yes, we did! It's been looooong coming. I made sure not to miss out this time. Headed to the slopes first thing this morning. Did 5 runs. It was so good.

I had planned to do a photo shoot today. I have 5 leg warmers and a bag I want to get into the shop pronto. I'm gearing up for St Patty's Day. So many reasons to love St Patty's Day. My favorite color is green and I am crazy in love with rainbows. Plus I'm Irish. Oh, and if I can find my way to a pot of gold, it would be my fave holiday ever!

Well, the outfits I meticulously picked out would not be so cute hidden under a big frumpy coat. Instead I headed out into the snow to take pictures of a 1980's ski jacket that I affectionately refer to as 'The Sunshine Coat'. I seriously can't help but smile every time I look at it. More Rainbow Bright meets Punky Brewster! That about sums me up. haha



It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment