Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lucky WHITE for St Patty's Day

The mountain is finally getting some good snow cover. Heavenly (the closest ski resort) got 4 feet in 24 hours so I was there first thing yesterday, sportin' my very green jacket as always. The snow was deep and heavy, and wore me out. I was drained the rest of the day. Actually, I still feel a little sluggish this morning. There is more fresh snow on the mountain, but I decided to stay home and recoup today. Maybe get some work done. ;)

I originally posted my snowboarding video last June which felt odd, though it actually snowed again after that.  Being surrounded by snow, I felt the urge to watch it again this morning. If you've never been skiing or snowboarding, it gives you a good idea of what it's like...from the chairlift ride up, strapping in, playing in different kinds of snow and terrain, to reaching the bottom and wanting to do it all over again. I remember saying at the very end when I unstrapped (and wish it had gotten recorded), "Let's do it again."



I still love the sound track to it. Makes me happy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment