Thursday, July 16, 2009

Projects and JOB opps.

Some of you know that I had a project to build a cabinet for my movies and, as most things often do, it took me a long time to finish. I actually finished this project a few months ago, but never put it up inside. It sat in the garage collecting dust in the crevices of the beautiful carvings I did on the doors. So to humor myself for all my hard work and never actually getting to enjoy it everyday, I decided to set it up inside and see how it looks before hauling it off to storage. So here is the cabinet I designed and built.



Love it! Looks so awesome with the green walls.

Pause. Deep breath. Mental Picture. Ok, off to storage with you.


Other news. This week, I have been offered some freelance graphic design work (mentioned in my last post). I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it. Looks like it's going to be 3 book covers. One would be an illustrated work and the other 2 would be using photos (supplied artwork).

AND.......... Looks like I have another painting in my near future, too. A friend of the person who received my last painting, was so impressed that he wants something, too. His granddaughter "shows" rabbits and uses some sort of box to do so. He designed and built the box (I haven't seen it yet) and he wants me to paint it. Yay!! I'm super siked about it. Not sure if it's going on the road with us or what but that will be figured out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment