Tuesday, January 19, 2010

30 things before 31

ok this is super late, but i debated whether or not i was going to share this with everyone or not. plus i didnt finish making it until recently. i got this idea from a girl's blog that i stock. here are the 30 things im going to try to accomplish before im 31. btw my bday is in september and i have counted 34 weeks left to accomplish this list. wish me luck! and if you think of a idea that might help me accomplish any of these goals, id love to hear it. so here it goes.

30 things before I'm 31


1. design/launch my website
2. redesign blog and make it public
3. start selling on etsy.com
4. sell a painting to a stranger
5. write and illustrate a children's book
6. be in a craft/handmade (ie Renegade Handmade)/art show
7. sew a dress via a pattern
8. grandma's cookbook
9. learn to snowboard
10. get dreads
11. visit 3 new places/states
12. get a stamp in my passport/visit Niecey
13. handmade Christmas (& probably bdays)
14. collect cool glasses and vintage fabric
15. make new friends
16. make an ear or neck warmer or a big hat to fit over my dreads :)
17. fill all the frames and canvases that left Asheville with me
18. visit Sarah G.
19. reach day 30 of snowboarding
20. me on video -----^
21. learn to sew a button hole
22. eat something new
23. find 5-10 mentors and keep up with what they are doing/accomplishing
24. learn flash
25. make some promotional clothing
26. decorate my snowboard &/or jacket
27. a fun photoshoot
28. write up my business plan
29. make a reusable grocery bag
30. volunteer to design/paint, etc.

there are a few other things on my to do list, but ill be stoked if i can accomplish all of these. some of these things have been accomplished or are in the process. ill share my progress with you as i mark each one off. here is the status of each one now.

1. design/launch my website <---- in progress
2. redesign blog and make it public
3. start selling on etsy.com
4. sell a painting to a stranger
5. write and illustrate a children's book
6. be in a craft/handmade (ie Renegade Handmade)/art show
7. sew a dress via a pattern
8. grandma's cookbook
9. learn to snowboard <---- in progress
10. get dreads <---- finally ordered the kit!! so soooon!!!!
11. visit 3 new places/states <---- 2 down since i made the list (NM and AZ), but many more than that since sept., but i should be getting 3 more atleast

on the road

12. get a stamp in my passport/visit Niecey <---- march hopefully
13. handmade Christmas (& probably bdays) <---- christmas check!!
14. collect cool glasses and vintage fabric <---- some found, but always looking for more.
15. make new friends <---- in progress :) i hope
16. make an ear or neck warme
17. fill all the frames and canvases that left Asheville with me <---- in progress. long way to go
18. visit Sarah G.
19. reach day 30 of snowboarding <---- in progress... finished day 6 today!


20. me on video -----^ <---- 1 done but i want a better one... a better me that is :)
21. learn to sew a button hole
22. eat something new <---- not sure what that something is yet. i love trying new foods. maybe it'll turn in to cooking something new instead
23. find 5-10 mentors and keep up with what they are doing/accomplishing <---- in progress. maybe ill share them with you
24. learn flash <---- in progress. i have owned it for years and just finally started learning it. just reading the e-manual and working through the tutorials (that's what im working on after this)
25. make some promotional clothing
26. decorate my snowboard &/or jacket
27. a fun photoshoot
28. write up my business plan
29. make a grocery bag
30. volunteer to design/paint, etc.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good long list! I will be proud when you accomplish them all!

    ReplyDelete