Monday, August 5, 2013

Music Monday - Jenny Wood

A few years ago, I spotted this gorgeous dready girl in the audience at a Culamity Cubes show. (This is a picture from that night, though I didn't take it. Some friend of a friend later posted it along with some pics of me and my friends dancing.)


Those two factors, 1. she is gorgeous and 2. had dreads, made it impossible for me not to steal peaks at her all night.






Then maybe a year ago I stumbled upon some photos/videos by Wichita Sessions that featured her singing.

Though her dreads were gone, I recognized her immediately as the dready girl from the Cubes show.



Here is a tiny ready-made play list I found and some videos.










Last weekend, I got to see her perform live and she was amazing. Wild, sexy, gorgeous, and very talented. Again, I could not take my eyes off of her. Yeah, I totally have a girl crush.




No comments:

Post a Comment