Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Leaving North Carolina


We are packing away and will be leaving North Carolina in the morning. It's been a very eventful trip out here. Some how we managed to squeeze a lot out of 3 months. Feelings of sadness have not sunk in as of yet, however I was starting to feel some anxiety tonight. I think it mostly had to do with the fact that we didn't start packing til almost 9pm, but its coming along smoothly. Coming out here, we managed to fit everything in the car and on the roof, but we are coming back with a trailer. One reason being we have more things now, but we are also picking Nick's mom up in Arkansas and taking her back to Wichita with us. She hasn't been back in years so we are happy to help her get back.

Alright. So Goodbye Asheville! I love you. You really are an awesome place and I did good picking you. *tears

Everyone else... I'm comin' home. Have a great Thanksgiving and I'll see you soon.

ps. on the landlords website here ---> http://www.foxandfiddle.net/apartment/
the pictures were taken without our knowledge after we first moved in. Our stuff is even in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment