Monday, May 10, 2010

Media Monday - Imelda May

Trying to figure out what kind of mood I'm in today. I tend to like calm music (or silence actually) in the morning so I was looking for something in that vein....However, I stumbled across this Rockin' Lady in my bookmarks. Ever bookmark something and months or years later you re-discover it? I love that! I love leaving little "surprises" for my future self. Try leaving your favorite chapstick in your winter coat to find it next winter. (I actually have a different one in every jacket and coat I own.) I promise it will put a smile on your face. I use to do it with cash sometimes, too. =D

So I'm listening to Imelda May today. Some slow soothing songs and some that will rock your socks off!



Below is a string of videos with on-tour clips, etc. Its fun, but my favorite is the very first song.



If you're captivated by Miss Imelda May, here are her gig dates/locations.

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad wee irish Imelda has made it in the US!! Ive loved her for ages and shes great live :)

    ReplyDelete