Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Secret Beach

I had a great weekend of being in the sunshine. Saturday, Nick and I went on a six hour bike ride. I had only rode my bike 2 times so far this year and was a bit sore, but what a wonderful time in the 65 degree weather. We stopped and had little snacks along the way.

Sunday, we went to the beach with some friends. Lake Tahoe is really high right now with all the recent snow melt so it's pretty chilly... but the water is also very clear and beautiful.


I dipped my toes in, while others were brave enough to actually get in


all the way in!

I think Nick had the right idea with wearing his wet suit.



Splash!


My girlfriend actually got in and swam around for like 10 or 15 minutes.


The gang.

Not being use to the sunshine, I was out riding my bike in a t-shirt (the first time to be out without a jacket this year) without sunscreen. I got a pretty good sunburn on my arms so I made sure to cover up the next day. Oh well yeah, my legs needed some sunshine. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment