Friday, October 28, 2011

bike ride

I have been making frequent trips to the post office lately (which is a wonderful thing because that means the shop is doing well). This past weekend, I needed to make another run and although it's not terribly far, I didn't want to waste the gas. SO I decided to take a bike ride to the post office which is a 15 mile round trip.
I rode away from the foothills, into the valley.


Along the way, I saw lots of horses and cows. And on the way back, I saw a huge snake in my path (thankfully a car or something had already gotten him), and a few smaller snakes (again thankful...because I was at least on my bike and off the ground) and a poor jack rabbit too.

It was a beautiful day for a bike ride. Still trying to hold on to the sunshine. =)

Well, I'm off to the post office again this morning and then to Hungry Mother for some gardening and yummy produce.

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment