Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bizarre

Last Thursday, I stayed up late working on stuff for the bizarre. At some point, I opened the front door to do something and to my surprise, it had snowed. It was so pretty in the starlight that I just had to snap a photo (though didn't do it justice).


And as soon as the sun came up, I was back out there (loading my car up) and it was just as pretty. 
I mostly set up on Friday and then Saturday was the bizarre. It looks pretty similar to the last one, though it was inside in a 6x6 space. I was able to borrow the grids again and luckily they fit in my little car. I'm gonna have to get me some of those. They really make a difference in presentation and are fun to play with. I kept shifting things around all day. 





I only sold 2 ornaments and a custom made neck warmer. So sales wise, this wasn't a successful show. However, I gained more experience, got some business exposure, and made a couple new friends. I am happy to say that all 3 legwarmers shown in the first picture above (on the bottom rung = camo, beige, and sage) have all since sold through etsy, along with 2 other items this week! Woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment