Thursday, November 3, 2011

Project Thursday - among the mess

Yep! Makin' messes again. I'm preparing for a craft fair this weekend near Topaz Lake. Uh yeah, you read that right. Not Tahoe... TOPAZ Lake. I have made a few new legwarmers and a bunch of new pine cone ornaments. Haven't had a chance to photograph them yet, but I'll be sure to take some of my booth. Set up is tomorrow morning and then the fair is on Saturday. Well actually, they are calling it a bizaar. The Topaz Sagehens Holiday Bazaar.

There are supposedly over 20 artists/crafters/vendors that will be there. If you live near by and want to get started on your holiday shopping or just get your hands on some unique handmade goodies, you should come on out.

details: This Saturday, November 5, from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. at the Topaz Ranch Estates Community Park Building at 4001 Carter Way, Wellington NV 89444. It's at the end of the cul de sac. (I'm being really specific because it took me awhile just to narrow down the exact address. Google had me all over the place.)


I'm starting to get excited! And nervous. I haven't started planning my booth yet and I really need a small Christmas tree. We went to 2 nurseries today and neither had one. eek! I really want a pine tree for my ornaments. It's only fitting.

1 comment:

  1. I have a craft show this weekend also. It's here in Syracuse. I'm using my white Christmas tree I found in Texas on our Girlfriend trip. It's a Baby Theme. I'm using the white baby crib to hold the pillows, the tree will have clear snowflakes and other ornaments, and there will be aqua, lime, and yellow folding chairs and lots of stockings hanging on the front of the crib. Not your typical Christmas colors but soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete