Wednesday, December 7, 2011

handy(wo)man tip

I just have to share this tip with the world.

A couple months ago, I was searching the internet high and low for the best "clean up" for epoxy. The best answer I got was denatured alcohol. Ok, then I had to research what denatured alcohol is. My understanding is that rubbing alcohol is a denatured alcohol so I gave it a shot. And yes, it works.

So I was using it. I really get into a project and often just use my bare fingers to wipe up (etc) and get it all over myself. Not that this is a good idea, but it's the truth. I wasn't nicknamed messe jesse for nothin'. =)

Anyways, I really don't enjoy dousing myself with alcohol. It's super drying to the skin and smells awful. There's probably even more reasons, but those are my top two. Soooo, I got a brilliant idea and reached for my trusty Dr. Bronners. And what do you know, that stuff does do everything!!! It lathered up all nice and took that nasty epoxy right off my skin. Man, I love Dr Bronners soap.

In short: Dr Bronner's soap cleans up excess epoxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment