Last Christmas, I gave Nick an IOU to make him a custom hoodie. Maybe 9 mths ago, I presented him with some different designs and he choose this one. (Just thought I'd mention that it didn't take me 9mths to finish. I spent the last week before this Christmas on it.)
Primarily monochromatic.... green.
Patch worked together.
Going off my original sketch, I drew it to size. Then started piecing it all together until the puzzle was finished.
My thoughts are... the sleeves and pockets were a pain in the ass. And I went through 2 whole spoons of thread. Besides that, I think it turned out pretty well.
Nick's response... he loves it! Which makes me so relieved.
ok, now you can see how cute he looks in it :)