Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Home Tour

Two weeks ago, we moved into a cute 2 bedroom home. Before we even brought in our bags, I ran around the house real quick and snapped all these photos. So here's a quick tour of the new place.

mudroom

kitchen

dining area (viewed from the stairs)



view from the deck



living room

master bedroom (also has a great Eastern view of the Valley)

office nook off the master



this is an awful picture, but this shows how crammed the second bedroom was. this room is now my studio and it has a little nook off of it too.


I have moved my stuff into the studio and have been workin away. I have taken some 'in-between' photos, but haven't taken any 'after' ones. I have projects everywhere so I'll either just take pictures of the mess and you can see it in full functioning mode or I'll figure out a better way to display bags and bags of yarn.

1 comment:

  1. What a great looking home! And what a view! And yes it is good to be bloggin again:)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete