Monday, May 2, 2011

Media Monday - books

No music playlist today. Just a little book talk. I have been looking for a good book to read so I searched some of my favorite blogs to see what you guys recommend. I also asked my librarian mom her opinion. I decided on "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls and am enjoying it so far.


I also ordered three business books (did you know you can order used books from Borders? how awesome!), so I have been reading quite a bit lately. Oh yeah, and my sister just surprised me with a book in the mail last week too. It's the third book in the series following "Wicked" and "Son of a Witch". Wicked was great, but I could not get through Son of a Witch. Has anyone read all 3? Is the 3rd one better than the 2nd? I'm wondering if I can get cliff notes to the second one so I can just move past it onto the 3rd one. :)

I love music and book suggestions!

Tomorrow's Tuesday Travel's post will be on the spontaneous trip to Reno we took a few days ago.

And I have some fun and exciting art related news coming too!! Yay for good news!

hugs from Tahoe!
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment