Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Travels - Feather Falls, CA

We went backpacking this weekend and ended up hiking about 10-12 miles.

Nick teased me, saying my outfit made me look like a boyscout.


This was our awesome campsite.


Right next to the Fall River. (which supplied us with ample white noise for sleeping)


Have I mentioned before that I'm a pyro?


I toasted my pb&j :)
It was quite tasty.


The next morning, we decided to head over to the waterfall before breakfast and beat all the day hikers. We had the whole place to ourselves AND there was a RAINBOW!!


Feather Falls

Our friends Will and Natalie and their 2 dogs Lilly and Ziggy. Thanks for coming guys!


Another great backpacking trip!

1 comment:

  1. A boyscout with an awesome cupcake of dreads on top! Great pictures, looks like you had a great time, and what a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete