Monday, April 25, 2011

another Goal checked off my list


Although there is still plenty of snow, the ski season officially ended yesterday in our town. And I am so proud to announce that I made my goal = 30 days of Snowboarding! Actually, I went 4 times last week and ended up with 33 days... just for good measure ;)



Nick was also nice enough to video me a little. Hopefully I can figure out a way to edit them and make them fun for you to watch.

Other goals I'm working on right now include: making some spunky aprons from thrifted fabrics and sewing a dress from a pattern. Both are a learning experience for me. I have never used a pattern before. I bought this one particular pattern probably 1-2 years ago, but just finally opened it up and started reading through it this weekend. I don't even know what a lot of these words are, so maybe my mama will skype with me and help me figure it out :)

Here's a peek at the aprons. I'm giving them all yellow ties/belts.


And just thought this was a sweet picture I took today. A facebook friend invited me to Free Love Day: Draw a Heart on Your Wrist, Change the World. So if you are in need of some heart inspiration, there are over 4500 pictures of hearts on there now!


I also have a Media Monday post coming up right after this. So I'll brb with a little playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment