Things I'd like to remember today:
- We each have our own personal magic, and when we tap into it and trust it (even if it feels like a big leap of faith), then magic will start to appear in our lives
- Comparing ourselves to others and wishing that our lives were something other than what they are is a guaranteed way to disconnect from that personal magic
- Work hard, play hard
- If we listen closely, we will understand that we know exactly what we need to do in this moment. We don't need to listen to anyone but ourselves.
- The world is full of magic. All we have to do is look for it, and we will find it...
- I am magic. And you are magic, too.
And just for fun, here's a Magical Music playlist.